Welcome to Veesag Mobile.
VEESAG ® founded in 2010, is a pioneer and front runner in the IOT space. Our first smart watch launched in 2010 had the capability to operate many connected electronic devices. We applied for the connected car with Wi-Fi, sensors, remote health monitoring and home automation patent in 2012. We dreamt of this concept way back and envisioned the potential of IOT. We believe our ideas and concepts will revolutionalize the IOT space.
VEESAG is self funded and succesfully grew its business starting from a small town and launching in 10 different countries. VEESAG has won numerous awards for its innovation. VEESAG smart watch is being used by many citizens across various telephone networks and in various countries. VEESAG has applied for patents in various countries there are few approved and pending patents.
- Taking the initiative: Veesag has developed efficient tools using technology, to live healthier, safer and better. Code Blue, remote oxygen saturation monitoring and fetal monitoring are some of the major technological advancements that VEESAG has achieved.
- Reducing, reusing, recycling and planning for the future: VEESAG remote health monitoring technology has allowed many people to stay healthy at home in turn reducing the hospital bills. The VEESAG watch can be reused by the whole family and for different chronic disease management. The VEESAG watch can be transferred to another patient, who is in need by simply triggering an account change in the VEESAG portal. New devices can be added seamlessly to the VEESAG watch to monitor new diseases remotely.
- Championing unconventional solutions: Our innovative solution consists of a wrist watch that acts as a personal emergency response system and relay’s medical and GPS data to the server, Many individuals use Bluetooth and personal mobiles to monitor health remotely, but VEESAG uses ZigBee a low power and long range wireless protocol over the traditional Bluetooth. The VEESAG watch is portable and much easier to operate by senior citizens, dementia patients and no training is needed.
- Building for the future: VEESAG now has a presence in over 10 countries and is expanding every day, VEESAG is planning to launch many more features to cater to the needs of non-chronic disease management. VEESAG is launching a welfare program through which many needy people will benefit absolutely free of cost. Remote breast cancer management, stroke detection and oxygen therapy are some of the initiatives that will be launched in the near future.
- For the needs of our communities, we aim to deliver vital health and life care in a safe, compassionate environment. Through our advanced reasearch research and innovation, we strive to improve the safety and security of our communities.
- Our vision is to reduce hospital visits and get emergency health support from anywhere.
- Provide technological solutions for the safety, security and well-being.
- Rated #1 out of Top 10 Connected Health Devices in the world by Connected World Magazine in March 2011 edition.
- Intel rated cool product of 2011 at mHealth Summit.
- Gold medal winner of DST (Department Of Science & Technology, Government Of India And Lockheed Martin Innovation Growth Program 2012.
- Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards: Shortlisted for mHealth Initiative of the Year – 2012.
- Winner of New Jersey Technology Council 2012 Innovation Competition in Life Sciences, Health IT & Food/Beverage Technology.
- Shortlisted in top 5 innovations by USAID, Technology Board, FICCI.
- Excellence in Medical Technology award from FICCI for 2013
- Tie50 Finalist: Hot life sciences startup of 2014.
- Albert Einstein award NJIEA